Ghost of War X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GWX] Ghosts of War X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the GWX forums!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS! If you are a GWX member, you are required to register on these forums
Latest topics
» All Clan War Wins/Losses
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:03 pm by kevin395

» No one minds if i leave.
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:25 pm by konght

» Unofficial return
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:39 am by Firelord

» Summer Circuit
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm by konght

» NerdyBoi de-admined?
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 am by SkittleMan

» lol got kiked
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 pm by konght

» kiked.... again
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm by konght

» Wut topic.
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 pm by konght

» SA here on this site
How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm by konght

Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firelord

Firelord

How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) Empty
PostSubject: How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory)   How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 am

I have noticed many people getting pissed at being throwen at and wasting their time reporting it to mods. You shouldn't. Here is a simple guide about knfie throwing.

Dont pass this peice of info to people outside the clan, but this should be read my as many as possable inside the clan. I will publish it on Pawn Forums when i feel it is time to do so. This is taken out of my Compleat Assault Guide so enjoy:

A guide on knife throwing:

There has been many shouts and flaming about “throwing” the knife. I have known the secret for around 2 years now lol. Now I think its time to tell you guys what elclifferado7 told me:
The trick is to simply knife in the back of your victim while running. This is easiest with classes with 60 speed, but it can also be done against fellow cons and lancers: When running on a straight pass after a con with around 1 tile between you and the con, the enemy con starts to lag and spot for 1/100th of a second and move on again. He cannot see you, but you can clearly see him. When you are close enough, then you can knife him once in the back, and on his screen it would seem as though you were 4 tiles away. If you wanna test this, then it is best in one of the 4 bottom/top gutters in DT.
This can also be done face-to-face: When a assault is backing away from a recon while gunning him/her, there is automatically a speed difference, so when the recon knives the assault, it would seem to the assault that he/she has gotten thrown and that it is a hack, but on the con screen, the assault is stopping for 1/100th of a second all the time and that he simply is just there, so therefore I suggest that gunning cons from a close distance while backing away is not smart. This is basically the same as the paragraph above.

This might seem confusing so here is the bottom line: Stab some1 in the back while both of you are moving=throw.

Ps. this is not a theory, this is a fact.
Back to top Go down

How to knife throw(Fact. Not a theory)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost of War X :: Ghosts of War X :: Clan Tactics-
Jump to: